The Royal Family Discussion Thread

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Who knows?

Altus probably has no idea what it's based on.

The theory was made quite popular by David Icke I believe. 

This. It was just a joke referencing a particularly stupid conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

If someone makes a remark I would expect them to be able to explain it, wouldn't you ?

Not necessarily.

I would expect adults to be able to satisfy their own curiosity without asking hundreds of inane questions.

Give it a try.

2 hours ago, harvey19 said:

The Queen was our head of state.

Head of my state was my old Ma not some one else's  who lived a sheltered life surrounded by staff who attended to her every need .  I feel no affinity with that family what so ever although I feel sorry that the kids have lost their mother and father the same as I do for any family that it happens to . They are just part of the human race same as those poor kids starving in Somalia or drowning in Pakistan , The media seems to have forgot about all the stuff going on in the real World and that is disgraceful .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackydog said:

God save the <insert current royal>

Just a guess, but asking a fictitious entity to favour a person born into extreme luxury?

Think those words refer to hoping the Queen/ King reigns long.

Nothing to do with luxury- the Queen firmly believed in her faith and actually said her reign/life would be what God granted.

Charles III also said this in his speech yesterday- because no one is guaranteed a long life, none of us can control that.