The Royal Family Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, L00b said:

Are you 10? 🙄

Delbow’s link which Harvey was responding and set his conversation to, is about the Oxford arrest.

The recent Police statement I alluded to, is about the Westminster one alleged this morning, not the Oxford one, my bad:

I was going to respond to  this but I cant be bothered, it doesn't matter.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I know people grieve differently, and I wouldn't want to say categorically that it's wrong; but I don't know, it just doesn't sit right with me for some reason.

Just to add , I was on about the Queen . I have seen a few members of my family at rest .

1 minute ago, HumbleNarrator said:

He (and others) didn't seem to want to acknowledge that many working people, who's jobs may not be closed on the day, will have an issue with child care.

Chances are they won't.

Family members and friends that are off could act has baby sitters for a day. 

Just now, HumbleNarrator said:

You can't just assume that's the case for everyone. I wouldn't want someone's kids foisted on me on that day.

So why can you assume that people will have a problem for one day, just because you wouldn't like it?

Edited by Delayed