The Royal Family Discussion Thread

22 minutes ago, cressida said:

What was that girl doing in the company of those people,  didn't she know what they were like,  how do we know she didn't lie about her age at the time,  Andrew was a single man, I know he was experienced but he was also capable of being taken in - even though he denied any sort of 'doings' it seemed like one word against another anyway.

Yeah but he did himself no favors with the 'I can't sweat" lie. Made him look dead shifty.

31 minutes ago, cressida said:

What was that girl doing in the company of those people,  didn't she know what they were like,  how do we know she didn't lie about her age at the time,  Andrew was a single man, I know he was experienced but he was also capable of being taken in - even though he denied any sort of 'doings' it seemed like one word against another anyway.

As I understood it the girl was groomed by Maxwell and Epstein. Andrew was aware of Epsteins character yet regarded him as a friend and took advantage of his ability to supply young female 'company'.

https://inews.co.uk/news/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-timeline-friendship-virginia-giuffre-settlement-1464023

That wasn't the only questionable thing about Andrews general behaviour.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/426239-prince-andrew-ties-with-kazakh-oligarch-exposed-under-shokcing-15m-mansion-sale#:~:text=Prince Andrew link to Kazakh oligarch exposed in shocking £15m mansion deal,-By&text=Prince Andrew raised eyebrows with,price%2C indicating tied with dictators.

Attempting to claim that this man was unfairly treat is not going to work.

Edited by m williamson

Guest makapaka
31 minutes ago, cressida said:

She was being trafficked by some sex offenders.

Are sec offenders ok now as long as no one is offended during the period of mourning?

jesus. What’s wrong with people it’s beyond weird.

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

You don’t end up with a load of angels in a family of that size, it appears to be a good time for royal bashing, I’m no fan of the monarchy but I think that I know when to vent my wrath, and it’s not when the Queen is awaiting burial.

Very sensible.

33 minutes ago, sibon said:

Anyone protesting peacefully in this country has every right to do so

Showing respect at a time of mourning  is expected

Whilst I am responding to you What was meant by your post "Has anyone seen Harvey19 and Hackers in the same room "

I have asked for an explanation several times without you answering.

16 hours ago, Delbow said:

People being arrested (and charged) simply for expressing republican views at Charles' proclamation events https://www.joe.co.uk/news/symon-hill-arrested-at-proclamation-of-king-charles-358420

Putin would be proud. 

If royalists scratched the surface a little to reveal the true character of their idols, they might not be so starstruck.