The Royal Family Discussion Thread

12 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The sum paid has not been made public therefore it's not a fact and only a guess.  All we do know is Prince Andrew agreed to an out of court settlement regarding a civil matter  in the platinum jubilee of his Mother's reign as Queen at a time when her health was clearly deteriorating. Out of court settlements normally happen in the USA regarding civil matters when famous people are involved.  I repeat you're an utter disgrace who lacks common decency and respect. 

Wow.

You’ve grovelled your way through quite a few sewers in your time here.

You are surpassing yourself tonight though.

Keep going. Make sure that everyone knows what you are. 

Edited by sibon

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Wow.

You’ve grovelled your way through quite a few sewers in your time here.

You are surpassing yourself tonight though. 

A little bit of research into the progressive left (that you align yourself with) on their agenda as regards  the age of sexual consent will make your toes curl. Harriet Harman and the paedophile information exchange, and Peter Tatchell's revealing historic remarks is a good start.

2 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

A little bit of research into the progressive left (that you align yourself with) on their agenda as regards  the age of sexual consent will make your toes curl. Harriet Harman and the paedophile information exchange, and Peter Tatchell's revealing historic remarks is a good start.

Nice try.

But I don’t align myself with anyone. And child abuse makes me angry. For a great many reasons.

So take your fourth division trolling elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Yes indeed. And yet people scoff at the idea of a secret paedophile ring in Parliament. I hardly think it matters what Party they're in...

Edited by Anna B

11 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Yes indeed. And yet people scoff at the idea of a secret paedophile ring in Parliament. I hardly think it matters what Party they're in...

Rumor has it the lid on the royals and parliament was going to blow off so Savile was thrown to the wolves as a sacrificial lamb. The whole 'Britain's worst pedo ever' was a smoke screen, after all he was never even convicted. 

Oh, and for the permanently offended I'm not defending Savile. The man was disgusting and evil, but Britain's worst?

I guess we'll never know 

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Rumor has it the lid on the royals and parliament was going to blow off so Savile was thrown to the wolves as a sacrificial lamb. The whole 'Britain's worst pedo ever' was a smoke screen, after all he was never even convicted. 

Oh, and for the permanently offended I'm not defending Savile. The man was disgusting and evil, but Britain's worst?

I guess we'll never know 

He was used to precure children for some of his elite associates - if someone "in the club" so to speak, had a penchant for young boys Jim would fix it for them. It sounds really far fetched but that was the beauty of it, his celebrity and charity activities made him almost uniquely placed to enable him to be able to do it.  Of course chief's of Police and the managers of hospitals and young offenders institutions etc, being fellow Mason's, helped him too.

Edited by HumbleNarrator
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HumbleNarrator said:

He was used to precure children for some of his elite associates - if someone "in the club" so to speak, had a penchant for young boys Jim would fix it for them. It sounds really far fetched but that was the beauty of it, his celebrity and charity activities made him almost uniquely placed to enable him to be able to do it. 

Yeah I'd heard that. It's all so seedy and disgusting. Makes me nauseous 

Edited by The_DADDY

2 hours ago, sibon said:

Well. Let’s start here, where you are backing the arrest of the guy who shouted to him. That is shouted, btw, not attacked, or threatened.

Then there’s this bit where you are clearly backing the police backing the ex HRH Andrew.

So, what are we supposed to think?

Someone causes a disturbance  , the police arrest him , I praise the police for acting quickly to prevent further disturbance. That makes me an apologist for sex offenders .   Really ?