The Royal Family Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, West 77 said:

You're both a Clown and an embarrassment for the Sheffield Forum community.  Every British political party have displayed the utmost respect for the monarchy since the passing of our greatest ever monarch Queen Elizabeth II. The SNP who have an ambition  for Scotland to leave the UK have shown the utmost loyalty and respect for the monarchy. In Northern Ireland Sinn Fein / IRA have instructed their followers to be respectful towards the monarchy due to the death of our Queen.  You're an utter disgrace for attempting political point scoring during a time of national mourning and have no shame as well as being the lowest of the low in my opinion.

Science has found an answer to your problem.

Rejoice.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/sep/13/scientists-find-out-the-best-way-to-soothe-a-crying-baby?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

8 minutes ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

Ex squaddies in our family din't hand the uniforms in , I remember us having the great coats as bed spreads in the early fifty 's , can still feel that rough khaki on my neck now .  Happy days .

These days, uniforms are handed back in but in the early  sixties I agree great coat/trench coats (same coat) were quite popular, mainly bought from  the   Army stores knocking around Sheffield at the time.  also Carnaby street shops  used to be renowned for selling Ex Guards Tunics ect, sixties zany fashion era.

16 minutes ago, West 77 said:

You're both a Clown and an embarrassment for the Sheffield Forum community.  Every British political party have displayed the utmost respect for the monarchy since the passing of our greatest ever monarch Queen Elizabeth II. The SNP who have an ambition  for Scotland to leave the UK have shown the utmost loyalty and respect for the monarchy. In Northern Ireland Sinn Fein / IRA have instructed their followers to be respectful towards the monarchy due to the death of our Queen.  You're an utter disgrace for attempting political point scoring during a time of national mourning and have no shame as well as being the lowest of the low in my opinion.

What a weird posting. 

Though given who's posted it, totally unsurprising.

Edited by Mister M

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

What a weird posting. 

Though given who's posted it, totally unsurprising.

I’m flattered actually. 

If Westy is on a side, I’d like to be on the other one

He’s only angry because he knows that David Davis and I are correct.

Edited by sibon

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

👆👆👆🤣🤣🤣👆👆👆

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I think with Harry severing all ties, he is just classed as an ex squaddie and ex squaddies hand their uniforms in when they are D mobbed, as for Andrew the Royal Navy  have probably said don't even think about putting on a Royal Naval uniform on because he is a disgrace.

I read that Andrew will wear a uniform when he takes part in the 'Vigil of the Princes' this evening.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I don't do anger. I just tell home truths. 

David Davis is the MP for Haltemprice and Howden which is nowhere near Scotland.  David Davis has every justification to make comments about the Humberside police which covers the constituency he has been democratically elected to represent.

You’ll be needing people like me and DD to protect your democratic right to protest. 

You can thank me later.

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

Endorsements don't come much more resounding than this. Sibon has gone up in my estimation.

6 hours ago, blackydog said:

Sick of all this royalty guff now. Can't turn on the TV or radio without being reminded of it. 

Yep, it will be until at least Monday 19th - then probably a few documentaries repeated, post funeral interviews etc