The Royal Family Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, Delayed said:

The man has just lost his mother, so I think getting frustrated at little things should be accepted. 

8 minutes ago, steve68 said:

Nowt wrong with venting now and then, face it he has lost his mother

He's the king. He should hold himself to a higher standard.

40 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Our new King. So regal, so dignified..... 🙄

https://fb.watch/fxTTmQI99D/

Oh grow up.  He's entitled to show bit of frustration when he is dealing with massive amounts of pressure in the middle of grieving for his mother.  Quite right he doesn't want a leaking  fountain pen all over him when he's in the middle of publicly signing some extremely historical documents in front of the world cameras.

Making a little comment is hardly same as having some massive hissy fit and lobbing the pen across the room is it. I bet most adored celebrities and fame hungry wannabes are far more divas than him.  

Seriously when did we become so petty and soft. Not so long ago kings and queens would be going round creating civil wars, seizing people's properties and gorging themselves silly whilst undertaking debauchery that Romans will be jealous of.  Charles shows some mild dislike over a malfunctionimg pen and unprepared desktop and everyone's going mad. It's pathetic.

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

He will but it's reasonable behaviour so soon after the loss of a family member. If he keeps acting like that then you might have a point.

Fair enough 👍

Just now, ECCOnoob said:

Oh grow up. 

Snipped

I stopped reading there.......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He's the king. He should hold himself to a higher standard.

I tend judge people, even kings by my own standards, you should hear me :mad: everytime a printer ink has leaked  on me,  I don't have his excuse as my mother died 15 years ago.  So he without ink on their hands cast the first wet-wipe 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1