The Royal Family Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Apparently two police officers have been stabbed at Leicester  Square. Sounds very dramatic but apart from a headline banner on GB News I'm hearing nothing else about it elsewhere like on BBC and Sky as of yet.

It's been reported on the BBC news all morning, the website has a piece on it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62924954

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

It’s heart warming, really is, to learn Sheffield Forumers are not all a bunch of rabid royalists.

There would be many more anti royalists if the British public hadn't been brainwashed by the royalist media and if they knew the truth behind how the monarchy operate and how they make sure no one interferes with their way of life.

Princess Diana suffered at the hands of the monarchy and Harry has been forced out...

The royalists have done a great job of silencing all republicans to protect the royal family.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, alandrea0 said:

There would be many more anti royalists if the British public hadn't been brainwashed by the royalist media and if they knew the truth behind how the monarchy operate and how they make sure no one interferes with their way of life.

Princess Diana suffered at the hands of the monarchy and Harry has been forced out...

The royalists have done a great job of silencing all republicans to protect the royal family.

There are some very lumpy carpets in the Royal Households. :suspect:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, alandrea0 said:

Royalists just turn a blind eye to their shenanigans though. The evidence is out there, but they just don't want to see it.

This morning I have been refreshing my memory, with the clandestine way they work.

Charles and the Duchy and the freehold exemptions.

The queen's consent. How the family are allowed to hide their wealth, by vetting proposed laws before they are approved.

Charles and his affair with Camila.

Charles promotes his eco attributes, but has less trees on his Duchy than any other landowners.

Balmoral is completely artificial due to being managed as a shooting estate.

They really shouldn't be anywhere near Head of State. It's an absolute scandal.

Charles in my opinion will have a profoundly negative effect on the monarchy.  His arrogance will be his downfall. I hope as a republican, we let him shoot himself in the foot.

The monarchy would have been in much better hands with William, who knows how to keep his head down, same as the queen pretty much did. Charles doesn't possess that quality. 

Here's a question for all the staunch royalists who love the Monarchy...

It was rumoured that Princess Diana was going to marry and have a baby to Dodi Fayed a Muslim.

If that was true, that would have meant that the future British King "William" would have a Muslim Stepfather..

Do all royalists really think that the monarchy would allow that to happen? I don't think so.

That's why they had to do something to prevent it from happening.

Hence the reason they both died in an accident.

Again they have done a good job of covering up the truth and made sure anyone who knows  the truth have been silenced.

I really liked Diana, she was a lovely caring and loving person who didn't deserve to die like that, and now it really angers me that Charles who probably authorised that accident to happen is now the King...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alandrea0 said:

Here's a question for all the staunch royalists who love the Monarchy...

It was rumoured that Princess Diana was going to marry and have a baby to Dodi Fayed a Muslim.

If that was true, that would have meant that the future British King "William" would have a Muslim Stepfather..

Do all royalists really think that the monarchy would allow that to happen? I don't think so.

That's why they had to do something to prevent it from happening.

Hence the reason they both died in an accident.

Again they have done a good job of covering up the truth and made sure anyone who knows  the truth have been silenced.

I really liked Diana, she was a lovely caring and loving person who didn't deserve to die like that, and now it really angers me that Charles who probably authorised that accident to happen is now the King...

Good luck with this one (:))

Edited by blackydog

Really good article in the Guardian by an expert in crowd behaviour that looks over the reasons why so many people are queuing to see the coffin, and contradicts the media narrative about the country in mourning:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/sep/15/crowd-behaviour-london-mourning-queen

Edited by Mister M

2 hours ago, alandrea0 said:

Yeah, they bang on about service; but its a lot more to do with preservation of the hierarchical nature of our society. King at the top, hangers on, princes, dukes, lords, ladies; all desperate to keep enjoying the privileges their position within the hierarchy brings them.

All people have innate dignity and value; you’re born with it, it has nothing to do with your position in society; and we should esteem each other on the basis of what we do, and the nature of our characters; not the accident of our birth.

Edited by Waldo
Corrected incorrect auto-correction.
  • Like 1