The Royal Family Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I don’t get to listen to it due to being at work but I do follow him on Twatter.

eugh!

James O'brien AND twitface mentioned in one post! 

I feel my dinner coming back to resurface itself! :hihi:

If one could remove 10 things from earth, these 2 would be in my top 3. 

I don't like Meghan either.

Suspect she's borderline narcissistic. It's all about her; she is way too self-important and self-obsessed. Totally rubs me the wrong way.

Not too impressed with Harry either; she's clearly wearing the trousers, and he's letting her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alandrea0 said:

Unfortunately, there isn't a God, he is just a figment of peoples minds..

so he can't save him...🤣

Considering the heart of the Coronation revolves around God granting the monarch earthly jurisdiction over the people, (so special is this relationship, the Queen refused to allow this central tenet to be televised and it took place under the privacy of a canopy) Charles' coronation should be rather interesting. 

Will he forego this part of the ceremony as he doesn't measure up, and risk being called out on his right to rule over us, or continue with it and be accused of the ultimate hypocrisy?

See what I mean? Always sticking to protocol and tradition can be very troublesome sometimes.

Edited by Anna B
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

eugh!

James O'brien AND twitface mentioned in one post! 

I feel my dinner coming back to resurface itself! :hihi:

If one could remove 10 things from earth, these 2 would be in my top 3. 

What would the other one be?

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I suspect it's his assessment of her character, based on what he's seen of her behaviour.

I’m waiting for a reply from the organ grinder, I’m not reight bothered what one of his monkeys thinks.

20 minutes ago, sibon said:

The following quote is about the ex HRH Andrew paying off an accuser:

I know it is an awful lot of waffle. And plenty to read through. But, that’s Ecco for you.

I though some people might like to compare and contrast his suppositions about Meghan Markle, with his factual defence of the ex HRH Andrew.

Pretty ugly reading, in my view. You make your own minds up

I do feel flattered sometimes you pay so much attention to me.

My factual defence of Andrew is the fact that the legal system has brought no charges there's been no evidence produced and he has not been provided with any guilty verdict for his alleged behaviour in a court of law.

I made it clear of my opinion of Meghan which is based on a history of her past behaviour which is widely publicised and has also been shown directly through her own words in both print and verbally in television interviews. Yes it's speculative but it's also a lot more consistent than anything being produced to demonstrate Andrew's alleged behaviour. I therefore form an opinion accordingly.

If you find that ugly reading, that's entirely your choice.

Edited by ECCOnoob

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

What would the other one be?

The other thing that comes to mind, is the new popular fashion of pumping that s*** into one's lips. 

It just looks repulsive to me. I know it's people's own choice and subjective, but it's really not a good look. 

2 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

I do feel flattered sometimes you pay so much attention to me.

My factual defence of Andrew is the fact that the legal system has brought no charges there's been no evidence produced and he is not being provided with any guilty verdict for his alleged behaviour in a court of law.

I made it clear of my opinion of Meghan which is based on a history of her past behaviour which is widely publicised and has also been shown directly through her own words in both print and verbally in television interviews.

Yes, it is true, I don't particularly like women or anyone for that matter who targets and manipulates targets in a position of power to enhance their own personal gain or reputation.

If you find that ugly reading, that's entirely your choice.

12 million quid from his mother sort to that.

13 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I don't like Meghan either.

Suspect she's borderline narcissistic. It's all about her; she is way too self-important and self-obsessed. Totally rubs me the wrong way.

Not too impressed with Harry either; she's clearly wearing the trousers, and he's letting her.

I used to think that but now I feel the situation is more sinister. The more I see of them together the more convinced I am Domestic abuse/Coercive control is a factor.