The Royal Family Discussion Thread

Guest makapaka
13 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Commercial settlement with no admission of any liability.  A reasonable and common consideration for any high-profile accused which will be considered by any well-trained lawyer.

The alleged victim could have stuck by a principles. She was the one who wanted "justice" so badly. She wanted her day in court so the "truth" could be heard.  If she had the "solid evidence" she claimed, why did she do it. But we all know what she really wanted and she got it. Tick tock tick tock before she moves on to the next high profile person with more allegations.

What a disgrace - rather blame a victim than admit to hero worshiping a bunch of over privileged oddballs that couldn’t give a monkeys about you or anyone else.

pathetic.

I was pleased to see Andrew wearing uniform alongside his brothers  and sister whilst standing guard at their mother's coffin.

Regardless of accusations made against him in recent years he did serve with valour in the Falklands War as an helicopter pilot.

I wonder how many of the critics have served their Queen and Country on active service whilst volunteers in the armed forces.

Edited by harvey19

44 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I wonder how many of the critics have served their Queen and Country on active service whilst volunteers in the armed forces.

Probably more than have had their mummy's bale them out to the tune of a cool 12 mill to keep them out of prison

Maybe

• Like 1

2 hours ago, makapaka said:

What a disgrace - rather blame a victim than admit to hero worshiping a bunch of over privileged oddballs that couldn’t give a monkeys about you or anyone else.

pathetic.

Alleged victim.

Just now, MJ01 said:

Probably more than have had their mummy's bale them out to the tune of a cool 12 mill to keep them out of prison

Maybe

Given there were no criminal charges being brought -  prison wasn't going to happen. The alleged "victim" was bringing a civil claim i.e. a money claim for damages.

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Alleged victim.

You ought to be embarrassed.

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

What’s that got do with anything - is being in the forces a free pass to do whatever you want?

2 hours ago, harvey19 said:

I was pleased to see Andrew wearing uniform alongside his brothers  and sister whilst standing guard at their mother's coffin.

Regardless of accusations made against him in recent years he did serve with valour in the Falklands War as an helicopter pilot.

Edward never served and I don’t believe Anne did either did Charles serve I don’t know maybe you know....

50 minutes ago, makapaka said:

You ought to be embarrassed.

What’s that got do with anything - is being in the forces a free pass to do whatever you want?

No it shouldn’t be a free pass they should be held accountable but they never will be..

They are untouchable that’s why they are referred to as...

“The Firm” !!!...

Its totally unfair and unjust but that’s how it is regarding the Royal Family they have a license to do what they want !!!!....