The Royal Family Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, ThaBoom said:

Worse thing is that the stores are closed.

Not everyone wants to sit home and watch the funeral- think it's unfair to some people who'd have liked to go out on a bank holiday- grab a coffee etc

Totally agree, luckily weathers been nice and i have managed to get some DIY work done.. 

I hope weathers nice when it's some so called kings coronation day, i will get more DIY done...

27 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

Worse thing is that the stores are closed.

Not everyone wants to sit home and watch the funeral- think it's unfair to some people who'd have liked to go out on a bank holiday- grab a coffee etc

Hmmm, my car should have been ready to collect today. I'm a bit miffed the place has closed for this snap bank holiday.

Apparently it'll be ready on Friday now cos of the backlog caused by the bank holiday 🙄🤣

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmm, my car should have been ready to collect today. I'm a bit miffed the place has closed for this snap bank holiday.

Apparently it'll be ready on Friday now cos of the backlog caused by the bank holiday 🙄🤣

Yep, plus backlog to  public services that have had to take day off- messes up a lot of stuff.

It was bad enough when football games didn't go ahead- many of those now rescheduled when you don't need double games.

...and it messed up my fantasy football ️ points.

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, Anna B said:

I hate to think of the traffic chaos in London today if it hadn't been a bank holiday....

Meanwhile, sorry if you've been inconvenienced, but can't we at least be happy for an unexpected day off.  

No - it’s cost me a days work.