The Royal Family Discussion Thread

Guest makapaka
9 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

It never stops. Dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

All these people pretending to be heartbroken by her death that never even knew her - someone who did know her cries and get accused of acting….. you couldn’t make it up.

Kirsty young was heartfelt tho - give me a break.

6 hours ago, makapaka said:

All these people pretending to be heartbroken by her death that never even knew her - someone who did know her cries and get accused of acting….. you couldn’t make it up.

Kirsty young was heartfelt tho - give me a break.

A newsreader/presenter who has probably met the Queen or covered numerous programmes on her can easily be heartfelt- similar to anyone in that public crowd who were moved genuinely by her death- as for Megan?

I stand by what I said- someone who makes everything about herself, trashed the royal family live on tv, made £££ to sell stories and jump on interview opportunities- is now this grieving woman.

Give us a break.

She'll be ecstatic when her image is in the front page, with those crocodile tears.

Edited by ThaBoom

33 minutes ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

And its still getting rammed down our throats , why is it still on all main channels hour after hour , Only  on Aljazeera  are they daring to tell us that there is a whole Worlds news out there , 

Dont worry.....you can get your daily Covid update again soon.

COVID has disappeared for the last few weeks but the media will bring it back just in time for winter

You have your energy bill to look forward to at the end of the month

And its gonna get really cold and wet soon so that should make you happy too 👍

Edited by Jack Grey