The Royal Family Discussion Thread

If Harry wants  his family back he should stop slagging them off in the media. It’s more likely though he’s after all the publicity he can get at the moment to promote his book.

He’s definitely his mother’s son.  Like hackey lad I also had no time for her.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

If Harry wants  his family back he should stop slagging them off in the media. It’s more likely though he’s after all the publicity he can get at the moment to promote his book.

He’s definitely his mother’s son.  Like hackey lad I also had no time for her.

:thumbsup:

I saw the news earlier, showing a clip of Harry giving another interview to an American broadcaster, again going on a out stories being made up about him & Meghan, originating from "The Palace." 

If the stories are coming out of 'The Palace', presumably it the Press Office but like the interview he & Meghan did with Oprah Winfrey & all the other interviews he & Meghan make accusations in one form or another, they always stop short of naming names, yet the pair of them are praised for 'calling out' 'The Palace' & the 'evil' media for racism & bullying.  One would think that they don't have any actual evidence or just making it up to sell books or make tv programmes? 

I want to see Harry & Meghan call people out.  I'm sure $100 million will get you a decent US lawyer in a liable / slander case?

Edited by Baron99

6 hours ago, Baron99 said:

I saw the news earlier, showing a clip of Harry giving another interview to an American broadcaster, again going on a out stories being made up about him & Meghan, originating from "The Palace." 

If the stories are coming out of 'The Palace', presumably it the Press Office but like the interview he & Meghan did with Oprah Winfrey & all the other interviews he & Meghan make accusations in one form or another, they always stop short of naming names, yet the pair of them are praised for 'calling out' 'The Palace' & the 'evil' media for racism & bullying.  One would think that they don't have any actual evidence or just making it up to sell books or make tv programmes? 

I want to see Harry & Meghan call people out.  I'm sure $100 million will get you a decent US lawyer in a liable / slander case?

There were those who sympathized with Harry, and before that, his mother, Diane, and even before that, Edward V111, who just wanted to escape the confines of the Royal family and the inability to live "a normal life".

Did they escape the 24/7 publicity, and retire to a nice quiet place in the country, and content themselves with living a normal life?

The lives they chose, were anything but. :)

Publicity hounds all, with hired corporate PR handlers and hangers on, who traded on their former birthright, washed their family dirty linen in public, and reached the very heights of the paparazzi celebrity circuit, on 2 continents.

Garnered more publicity than the Royals :)

Victims?

What a joke!

At least Beckham could bend 'em, and Posh could carry a tune!  :)

Edited by trastrick

6 hours ago, trastrick said:

There were those who sympathized with Harry, and before that, his mother, Diane, and even before that, Edward V111, who just wanted to escape the confines of the Royal family and the inability to live "a normal life".

Did they escape the 24/7 publicity, and retire to a nice quiet place in the country, and content themselves with living a normal life?

The lives they chose, were anything but. :)

Publicity hounds all, with hired corporate PR handlers and hangers on, who traded on their former birthright, washed their family dirty linen in public, and reached the very heights of the paparazzi celebrity circuit, on 2 continents.

Garnered more publicity than the Royals :)

Victims?

What a joke!

At least Beckham could bend 'em, and Posh could carry a tune!  :)

:thumbsup: