The Royal Family Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

The moment they thrust themselves into the public eye and use the media to advance themselves and make money. They are open to criticism and opinion.

They chose the life of fame.   They chose to publicly air their grievances and spill out all this personal and private information. 

It's not some one way street. They cant pick and choose who and what can say x about them.  

They had their opportunity for a shielded,  controlled private life. They blew it.

When one promotes themselves all over tabloid television, writes a gossiping book and publicly  attacks a primary institution of this country along with their own family just to make money -  they are fair game

what race is Harry again?

Oh and as for Meagain....  Her race only came up in conversation once she knew she could get a few cheques out it and do a bit of media manipulation. Something I note she has been called out on by trying to piggy back on the legacy of others much more worthy than her.   

Besides it doesn't matter to me if she was  Black, Asian, Purple, or Plutonian.   She has been behaving like a narcissistic vile bitch so I'm calling her one.

You really are a vile **** so I’m calling you one.

33 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

The moment they thrust themselves into the public eye and use the media to advance themselves and make money. They are open to criticism and opinion.

They chose the life of fame.   They chose to publicly air their grievances and spill out all this personal and private information. 

It's not some one way street. They cant pick and choose who and what can say x about them.  

They had their opportunity for a shielded,  controlled private life. They blew it.

When one promotes themselves all over tabloid television, writes a gossiping book and publicly  attacks a primary institution of this country along with their own family just to make money -  they are fair game

what race is Harry again?

Oh and as for Meagain....  Her race only came up in conversation once she knew she could get a few cheques out it and do a bit of media manipulation. Something I note she has been called out on by trying to piggy back on the legacy of others much more worthy than her.   

Besides it doesn't matter to me if she was  Black, Asian, Purple, or Plutonian.   She has been behaving like a narcissistic vile bitch so I'm calling her one.

Some might say that's a tad misogynistic. 

By the way, I don't think you're racist 👍

2 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

You really are a vile **** so I’m calling you one.

That's your opinion and you're free to do so. 

I'm putting myself out there on a public forum making a provocative statement which is open to criticism and opinion from others.

Perhaps two other more high profile people need to learn that very quickly too.

Edited by ECCOnoob