The Royal Family Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, fools said:

Perhaps it's something to do with an Oprah interview, a mini series, a book deal.

If you put on ITV in 3 hours, there's another 90 minutes of interview for you to get your teeth into.

Hardly shrinking violets are they. They are never out of the news.

LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

They want PRIVACY....😡

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Stop it. Your double standards have been exposed. 

Own it.

If you think guessing the panto baddie from the royal family is the same as having an opinion on serious issues it’s no wonder your views are so warped.

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

If you think guessing the panto baddie from the royal family is the same as having an opinion on serious issues it’s no wonder your views are so warped.

Ha! You've outed yourself as a hypocrite so now you go on the attack. How terribly predictable 😒 

2 hours ago, fools said:

Perhaps it's something to do with an Oprah interview, a mini series, a book deal.

If you put on ITV in 3 hours, there's another 90 minutes of interview for you to get your teeth into.

Hardly shrinking violets are they. They are never out of the news, constantly dishing the dirt on their family and moaning

YES  -  I never thought that you and I would be in complete agreement mate.

And when he's done it he will say again afterwards,  "I want my father back and I want my brother back"      the blokes nuts!

8 hours ago, m williamson said:

The Monarchy fulfills the role it is there for. In order to keep hoi polloi in its place Bread and Circuses are required. The monarchy is the circus, and it's a good one, a useful distraction which works well.

There's an amusing cartoon in todays Irish Times depicting a couple of Irish politicians with mallets smacking away at a ' Whack a Crisis ' board replicating the whack a mole game. A third politician is reading a copy of a British newspaper featuring Harry on the front page and lamenting     " It's a real pain being a Republic and not having a royal family around to distract everyone."

Bang on !!!!...

It’s a very large distraction and it’s working those behind the curtain have blurred fact from fiction so well nobody can tell what the truth is anymore !!!!....

99% of the population can’t see people for what they are it’s only the 1% that can !!!!....

• Like 1