The Royal Family Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Here is the website I got the quotes from 

Zelo Street: Rebekah Brooks Loses It (zelo-street.blogspot.com)

I've looked on other websites. They corroborate this website's reporting of what Harry thinks of Brooks.

Frankly she deserves it. An all round nasty piece of work and a snake.

Just like Harry and Meghan.

7 minutes ago, francypants said:

Just like Harry and Meghan.

Not sure I agree.

Yes Harry and Meghan are self obsessed and whiny.

However they weren't the editors of a national newspaper whose journalists hacked into the phone of a missing schoolgirl, and IIRC, this gave Milly Dowler's parents false hope that she was still alive.

48 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Not sure I agree.

Yes Harry and Meghan are self obsessed and whiny.

However they weren't the editors of a national newspaper whose journalists hacked into the phone of a missing schoolgirl, and IIRC, this gave Milly Dowler's parents false hope that she was still alive.

Rebecca Brookes was found not guilty of any criminal activity including phone hacking in a court of law. 

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Rebecca Brookes was found not guilty of any criminal activity including phone hacking in a court of law. 

Yeah, I was aware of that. 

She was nevertheless extremely high up in News International, and will have had a major influence on the culture of the newsroom at The Sun.

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Yeah, I was aware of that. 

She was nevertheless extremely high up in News International, and will have had a major influence on the culture of the newsroom at The Sun.

If you are aware of that why are you attacking an innocent lady?  

1 minute ago, Axe said:

If you are aware of that why are you attacking an innocent lady?  

There's legally innocent and morally complicit.

It's a discussion forum, and the thread is about Harry and Meghan. I found a snippet on Harry's opinion of Brooks which I posted, someone else said it sounded like Meghan and Harry, I disagreed and pointed out who Rebekah Brooks is, you came along and said she was an innocent lady, and I think if you want to join her fan club you should be free to do so. 

Just don't expect me to follow suit.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Here is the website I got the quotes from 

Zelo Street: Rebekah Brooks Loses It (zelo-street.blogspot.com)

I've looked on other websites. They corroborate this website's reporting of what Harry thinks of Brooks.

Frankly she deserves it. An all round nasty piece of work and a snake.

I don't doubt she does , I was on about  the amateurish  writing 

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

There's legally innocent and morally complicit.

It's a discussion forum, and the thread is about Harry and Meghan. I found a snippet on Harry's opinion of Brooks which I posted, someone else said it sounded like Meghan and Harry, I disagreed and pointed out who Rebekah Brooks is, you came along and said she was an innocent lady, and I think if you want to join her fan club you should be free to do so. 

Just don't expect me to follow suit.

It's a discussion forum yes.  I've only pointed out she's an innocent lady which doesn't mean I am a fan of her. I judge  you a very poor contributor. You obviously have issues.