The Royal Family Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

You have explained nothing and we don't need your servile explanations anyway.

Who can help but insult such a gormless poster who thinks he can order others to accept what he wants.

You really do take the biscuit for trying to do a King Canute.  Have you ever heard this said before ?         NO means NO

You really are playing the daft young lad !

I have explained things to you over and over again.

You seem to think that because you do not agree with something the rest of the country must be wrong.

Insults again spell failure yet again to win the argument.

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You have explained nothing and we don't need your servile explanations anyway.

Who can help but insult such a gormless poster who thinks he can order others to accept what he wants.

You really do take the biscuit for trying to do a King Canute.  Have you ever heard this said before ?         NO means NO

He is not ordering you to do anything, just pointing out facts.

Don't get so angry about it.

👍

12 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

You seem to think that because you do not agree with something the rest of the country must be wrong.

Not the rest of the country.    You, as a servile boot licker who thinks he can demand acceptance from anyone at all.

You go on to enjoy the Circus / Pantomime with the Cinderella stagecoaches and fancy dress with swords,  and I will live my life as a sober citizen of the 20th and 21st centuries.

By the way,  I don't want to win an argument    -    I want to say that Charles is not my king    -    I have said it and so have others but you don't understand English.

I wouldn't worry about insults as you are the biggest insult to yourself for your closed minded attitudes to others.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

👍

They are arguing to pass the time imo  -  bit like a game of cricket with Organgrinder batting away as Harvey tries to wear him down.

12 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

References to "servile bootlickers", and "Adolph Hitler" in his responses, are, to say the least, indicative of a limited intellectual capacity to engage in civil debate, with those he disagrees with.

Not to mention a tad deranged.

But hey, all opinions are welcome here! :)

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Not the rest of the country.    You, as a servile boot licker who thinks he can demand acceptance from anyone at all.

You go on to enjoy the Circus / Pantomime with the Cinderella stagecoaches and fancy dress with swords,  and I will live my life as a sober citizen of the 20th and 21st centuries.

Insults again.

You can live your life as a sober citizen of the 20th and 21st century as a subject of your king.

The king may send you a birthday card on your birthday if someone requests one for you. Apply to Buckingham Palace.

As well as saluting in the army did you ever do the Royal salute of presenting arms ? Just think how many times you polished the crown on your cap badge.

Edited by harvey19

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

👍

What facts ????   That I must accept Charles as my king ?  NEVER

6 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

It is becoming frustrating, we are now into the second day..

I don't care how many days it goes on as long as you know that Charles IS NOT my king.