The Royal Family Discussion Thread

13 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

If  it's excitement you want,   go and join your murderous pedestal topper Putin.  We have learned,  very slowly, to be a little more civilised than you think

Nah. I'll just sit back and watch how you lot of elite military strategists manage to get another major war going in the Middle East.  :)

War in Europe, War in the Middle East, and maybe a War in Asia, over Taiwan.

Then will you be happy?

Edited by trastrick

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Nah. I'll just sit back and watch how you lot of elite military strategists manage to get another major war going in the Middle East.  :)

Then will you be happy?

Not until he has got rid of his king and head of our nation.

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Then will you be happy?

You are the one who's talking of Civil War, Coups, Revolutions whilst I am talking of peace.

As I've said before,  I am against war and would only fight if attacked by another nation so you cannot lay that on me.

This does not mean any innocent nation surrendering to Putin and his like.

I will be happy when there is world peace which, I presume, will be never.

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

You are the one who's talking of Civil War, Coups, Revolutions whilst I am talking of peace.

As I've said before,  I am against war and would only fight if attacked by another nation so you cannot lay that on me.

This does not mean any innocent nation surrendering to Putin and his like.

I will be happy when there is world peace which, I presume, will be never.

There will always be wars between tribes.

But governments are instituted to prevent all out war between major nations, through compromise., and mutual respect of each others fences.

Minor nations who find themselves geographically on the fence line, and friction zones, unfortunately do not have the privilege to determine their own military allegiances.

Cuba and the Ukraine come to mind.

The danger is risking World War that affects billions, over such lesser nations.

This unfortunate fact of geopolitical life did keep the World Peace for 50 years of the Cold War and the 4 years of the Trump Administration, so it is possible to achieve peace thru diplomacy.

25 minutes ago, trastrick said:

There will always be wars between tribes.

But governments are instituted to prevent all out war between major nations, through compromise., and mutual respect of each others fences.

Minor nations who find themselves geographically on the fence line, and friction zones, unfortunately do not have the privilege to determine their own military allegiances.

Cuba and the Ukraine come to mind.

The danger is risking World War that affects billions, over such lesser nations.

This unfortunate fact of geopolitical life did keep the World Peace for 50 years of the Cold War and the 4 years of the Trump Administration, so it is possible to achieve peace thru diplomacy.

And what Putin is doing in Ukraine is  your "peace through diplomacy"   ?????????????????????????    Sounds a bit wrong to me.

27 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

And what Putin is doing in Ukraine is  your "peace through diplomacy"   ?????????????????????????    Sounds a bit wrong to me.

It's just unfortunate that the Ukraine is the neighbor of Russia, as Cuba is a neighbor of the U.S.

When nations such as these are on the friction zone between the geopolitical continental plate tectonics, political earthquakes, volcanoes, and lava eruptions are inevitable.

It's not "fair", but it is reality.

The sad truth.

The most these nations can hope for is to become militarily neutral, negotiate the position of the fences and concentrate on building a prosperous society. Requires compromise.

They cannot be allowed to become flashpoints for WW3.

Edited by trastrick

20 minutes ago, trastrick said:

They cannot be allowed to become flashpoints for WW3.

Don't need a geography lesson,  just an answer to the question    -   And what Putin is doing in Ukraine is  your "peace through diplomacy"   ?

On 07/10/2023 at 12:07, Organgrinder said:

So the forum's number 1 pot stirrer would now like to incite a civil war or revolution in Britain.

I think you drink far too much....

I think you're a very silly person!  :)

21 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Don't need a geography lesson,  just an answer to the question    -   And what Putin is doing in Ukraine is  your "peace through diplomacy"   ?

Why do you believe he is?  :)

He's just another Totalitarian taking advantage of European weakness.

And the money they keep sending him to buy his Fossil Fuels :)

The Mad Mullahs in Iran are doing the same thing with the U.S.

Obama and Biden insist on sending them money, which inevitably finds its way to finance terrorism, and help their ally Putin.

Madness!

On the way to setting a dubious record, a major war in Europe, a major war in the Middle East, and a major war in the Pacific.

I'd say it's a good time to be a Pacifist and hide under the bead! :)

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Why do you believe he is?  :)

He's just another Totalitarian taking advantage of European weakness.

And the money they keep sending him to buy his Fossil Fuels :)

The Mad Mullahs in Iran are doing the same thing with the U.S.

Obama and Biden insist on sending them money, which inevitably finds its way to finance terrorism, and help their ally Putin.

Madness!

On the way to setting a dubious record, a major war in Europe, a major war in the Middle East, and a major war in the Pacific.

I'd say it's a good time to be a Pacifist and hide under the bead! :)

Sounds as though the World is at War by proxy .

• Like 1