The Royal Family Discussion Thread

• 3 months later...

Well I can't criticize the Royal family!

I'm planning to build a "Lean to" shed in my back garden and I've just received the Royal seal of approval from King Charles..

I need some extra space in the garden to store my gardening tools and other equipment.

But before going ahead with my plans I hit upon the idea of writing to King Charles seeking Royal approval.

I sent the King a sketch asking him what he thought of my venture..

Imagine my surprise this morning, the King has wrote back thanking me for the plan, and wishing me the best of luck with my "Lean to"

I've got some bits of wood and corrugated iron, and it should be completed by the end of June....

I agree with many of the Royal commentators over the past few days.  It is a shame that Harry & his dad were both in London yet couldn't find any time in their diaries to meet up with each other however briefly. 

Apparently, Harry was only staying 2 miles from his dad & only 4 miles from King Charles. 😂

Vive la Republic! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Baron99 said:

I agree with many of the Royal commentators over the past few days.  It is a shame that Harry & his dad were both in London yet couldn't find any time in their diaries to meet up with each other however briefly. 

Apparently, Harry was only staying 2 miles from his dad & only 4 miles from King Charles. 😂

Vive la Republic! 

Never heard such a pathetic excuse in my life.