The Royal Family Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Didn't you that  James bond is real thats why everybody knows him.  As for Mad, Viz is better. :loopy:

OK - now I know you're a wind-up. No further comment from me, as this is drifting too far from the topic.

5 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

The Royal family will gone soon infact so will this country,  here are four reasons why,  Idiots like Johnson, Corbyn, Trump and Dim young the N. Korean fool. They will blow this world up between them. :help:

Even as full blown Brexiteer I have to stand up for Boris and God forbid Corbyn. Never heard Boris advocate blowing the Country up. As for Corbyn it's doubtful he would press the knob even if half of our Country had been vaporized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPPdRP1oa_A

Angel1.

• 3 months later...

I have just watched the programmeshowned last night and turned it of half way through.I couldn't cope any more  with the whining.  Does Harry think he is the one one ever to have lost a parent at a young age?   If he is so wanting to keep his family private, renounce his tiltleo and live abroad, and take your wife with you.   I admit being royal isn't easy , but she walked/rushed into the role, "'with privilege comes  responsibility"  I think Harry has been changed by his wife and he soon they go the better.

2 minutes ago, scousemouse said:

I have just watched the programmeshowned last night and turned it of half way through.I couldn't cope any more  with the whining.  Does Harry think he is the one one ever to have lost a parent at a young age?   If he is so wanting to keep his family private, renounce his tiltleo and live abroad, and take your wife with you.   I admit being royal isn't easy , but she walked/rushed into the role, "'with privilege comes  responsibility"  I think Harry has been changed by his wife and he soon they go the better.

They don't want publicity so don't give them any, ignore them completely,  no press, no television programmes etc

So Prince Harry fears for his mental health, and might consider moving to Africa to live in the future. How would that be for his wife, who seemingly likes the limelight despite what Harry says.

Should he go ( forfeiting all his Royal rights) or stay in his pampered lifestyle here. My thoughts, let him go, one family less for the UK to keep.

Angel1.

• 2 months later...

Not that either of them have much of a claim to be a member of it in the first place.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jan/08/prince-harry-and-meghan-say-they-are-stepping-back-from-royal-family?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I guess that they have enough money, and don’t need the hassle. Maybe more will follow them.

ETA: This has been merged into the royal

family thread. The original title was “Harry and Meghan quit the Royal Family”. That hopefully gives the first sentence of this post a bit of context.

Edited by Pettytom
Trying to clarify context after moderation

Well the balloon has finally gone up ! Meghan Markle has finally devided and conquered the royal family. Her selfish actions and desires has been just like a wrecking ball, since she married Prince Harry. He's really under the thumb, and probably terrified she will leave him ! I think  behind all her sincerity and smiles, she is self speaking and manipulative. I feel so sorry for Harry, when he comes out of his dream state, he will curse the day he met her. No doubt another baby will come into the picture, and complete her final leverage. They say love is blind, so true, but one day Harry will come to the realisation what a prize mess he's landed himself in. I feel sorry for our beautiful Queen, she doesn't need anymore heartache after the Prince Andrew shame. Well Meghan will have a long term meal ticket, that's for sure. My terminology for her would be the destroyer, Piers Morgan was correct about Meghan all along. Wallis Simpson, American sound familiar? It will not end well, and Harry will end up devastated and heartbroken.

There is nothing royal about Meghan Markle, Kate is beautiful, restrained keeps her mouth closed and has class, she was a perfect choice. Meghan needs to get back to Suites,she has fallen out with all and sundry, and taking Harry down the same horrible road, divide and conquer that's how she operates. I firmly believe in Kama, what comes round, goes round, action, reaction, outcome, consequence!  You only had to see how many family were at the wedding, says it ALL, about her ! Well, I say buzz off, and don't let the door hit you on the way out, shame she will have caused so much damage first, and messed up Prince Harry, who still has issues, around his Mums death.