The Royal Family Discussion Thread

Our wonderful Queen doesn't need all this trauma and upset, at her time of life. Her conduct has been impeccable, always, may God bless you maam.

Harry needs to grow up, and grow a pair, he has changed drastically since he met Meghan Markle. He has a duty to his birth heritage, not running away like a silly kid, and blaming every one else, it's all down to Markle.

The press didn't kill Diana, she knew the score when she married Prince Charles, having spent so much time around royals, all her life. Diana used the press when it suited her purposes. A stupid paralytic  drunken driver killed her, he was vastly over the safe limit for driving a vehicle. I have driven through the Alma tunnel, when I went to Paris, it is narrow, dark, with many concrete posts, the drivers perception was distorted due to his drunkenness, he was solely to blame. The press have followed Diana many many times, it was a drunken idiot that caused her death.😥

21 minutes ago, Delphene said:

Our wonderful Queen doesn't need all this trauma and upset, at her time of life. Her conduct has been impeccable, always, may God bless you maam.

Harry needs to grow up, and grow a pair, he has changed drastically since he met Meghan Markle. He has a duty to his birth heritage, not running away like a silly kid, and blaming every one else, it's all down to Markle.

They’re going to Canada, she’s still sovereign there. Why is it a trauma for a grandson to move abroad. Do you think prince andrews conduct is causing more or less trauma?

30 minutes ago, Delphene said:

There is nothing royal about Meghan Markle, Kate is beautiful, restrained keeps her mouth closed and has class, she was a perfect choice. Meghan needs to get back to Suites,she has fallen out with all and sundry, and taking Harry down the same horrible road, divide and conquer that's how she operates. I firmly believe in Kama, what comes round, goes round, action, reaction, outcome, consequence!  You only had to see how many family were at the wedding, says it ALL, about her ! Well, I say buzz off, and don't let the door hit you on the way out, shame she will have caused so much damage first, and messed up Prince Harry, who still has issues, around his Mums death.

There’s nothing royal about Harry either.