Owls v Boro yet again !!

Mooks

Phew glad thats over well chuffed but we struggled after ye came back was sweating a bit..but good on the lads right on to rotherham..

Thank god thats over always dread this game stepsons are drowning there sorrows...again....

All the best for ye this season guys..

Phew glad thats over well chuffed but we struggled after ye came back was sweating a bit..but good on the lads right on to rotherham..

Thank god thats over always dread this game stepsons are drowning there sorrows...again....

All the best for ye this season guys..

Well done Mooks, nice little tonic for ye. Rotherham should be a pushover .

close but no cigar, yet again we threw it away about the first 6 minutes of the second half grrrrr

---------- Post added 19-10-2018 at 21:58 ----------

0-2 and those empty seats are breeding.

The Owls number 42 !!! PANTS

Matt Penneys only a young un, he only signed his first professional contract in 2015

Well done Mooks, nice little tonic for ye. Rotherham should be a pushover .

Thanks bud...maybe rotherham be a banana skin hope not..

---------- Post added 19-10-2018 at 22:34 ----------

Having’ mine checked next week, no fun this ageing lark is it ? Hopefully it’ll be a positive outcome. Good luck mate

Good luck m8 yeah lm 57 didnt think l would need to go through this with my terminally ill wife..life sucks at times

Thanks bud...maybe rotherham be a banana skin hope not..

---------- Post added 19-10-2018 at 22:34 ----------

Good luck m8 yeah lm 57 didnt think l would need to go through this with my terminally ill wife..life sucks at times

So sorry to hear of your worries mate it can not be easy for you.It makes you realise what is really important .Just wish I had a magic wand for you to borrow you could willingly have it.I am sure I speak for all on here in supporting you and here's to a result we ALL WANT TO SEE.