China building `schools`2018

Just seen on the news china is building schools, for the re-education of Muslims, this has got to be a front for imprisoning with out trial ,I didn't know china even had a problem with radical Muslims, as a trading partner with china should the uk be asking questions or keep our nose out.

Just seen on the news china is building schools, for the re-education of Muslims, this has got to be a front for imprisoning with out trial ,I didn't know china even had a problem with radical Muslims, as a trading partner with china should the uk be asking questions or keep our nose out.

If there's truth in it - and I'm not inclined to doubt it - it's a terrible state of affairs. I read the article on the BBC website, ominous stuff.

they dont have an issue with radical muslims (i dont think), but they do have an issue with the Uyghurs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_reeducation_camps

I do my best to 're-educate' 'leavers', maybe China will succeed if they are incarcerated :)

yes, I heard this too. Rang a few alarn bells.

as a trading partner with china should the uk be asking questions or keep our nose out.

Cameron invited President Xi of China for a state visit in October 2015 and Blair invited his predecessor Hu Jintao in 2005.

Where there is money and lucrative trade agreements on offer, we will roll out the red carpet for anyone.

I read about this a while ago, detained Muslims are forced to eat pork and drink alcohol in these places according to some former detainees = https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-re-education-muslims-ramadan-xinjiang-eat-pork-alcohol-communist-xi-jinping-a8357966.html

It is simply none of our business in how China wants to run its domestic affairs.

I read about this a while ago, detained Muslims are forced to eat pork and drink alcohol in these places according to some former detainees = https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-re-education-muslims-ramadan-xinjiang-eat-pork-alcohol-communist-xi-jinping-a8357966.html

Its nowt to do with us how china chooses to deal with internal issues .