China building `schools`2018

And it's not just bent politicians either.

Doesn't Google allow the Chinese government to censor search results in exchange for being allowed to operate in China?

ez8004 and Penistone999, I take it you don't have a problem with ISIS hanging people in public and drugging and setting fire to captured combatants in cages?

None of out business, eh? :suspect:

and what exactly can we do other than tut and wag our finger?

Sweet FA, but if Russia was doing it we might be looking at sanctions. The Saudis have "only" killed one person and we are getting a bit upperty (killing loads of Yemenis is of course fine if they're using UK made weapons).

It's just a bit sad that when thousands are wrongly imprisoned or worse, the first response of some people is "nowt to do with us".

Sweet FA, but if Russia was doing it we might be looking at sanctions. The Saudis have "only" killed one person and we are getting a bit upperty (killing loads of Yemenis is of course fine if they're using UK made weapons).

It's just a bit sad that when thousands are wrongly imprisoned or worse, the first response of some people is "nowt to do with us".

My bold=

It says a lot about the people giving the “ nowt to do with us “ responses.

Just seen on the news china is building schools, for the re-education of Muslims, this has got to be a front for imprisoning with out trial ,I didn't know china even had a problem with radical Muslims, as a trading partner with china should the uk be asking questions or keep our nose out.

Our very own council leader Julie Dore should also be in the front line and asking questions as she was eager to sign deals with them for investment in the city.

Just to remind people:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/21/sheffield-lands-billion-pound-china-deal-to-create-hundreds-of-jobs

I read about this a while ago, detained Muslims are forced to eat pork and drink alcohol in these places according to some former detainees = https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-re-education-muslims-ramadan-xinjiang-eat-pork-alcohol-communist-xi-jinping-a8357966.html

In the whole scheme of things I've heard of worse treatment of prisoners :suspect:

Its nowt to do with us how china chooses to deal with internal issues .

If you were alive in the 1940's you'd probably say the same about Germany.

Were you born without morals, or did you lose them along the way somewhere?

---------- Post added 25-10-2018 at 13:12 ----------

In the whole scheme of things I've heard of worse treatment of prisoners :suspect:

That makes it Ok does it?