Gym owner willing to give thief a 2nd chance

Janus

Bring caning back in schools, it never did me any harm

A good thrashing from the headmaster and in the heads own words, one day you'll thank me for this

With you 100% Rogets. The do gooders in society have a lot to answer for. Where were they all when all the child sexual abuse was taking place, and not just in South Yorkshire.

---------- Post added 29-10-2018 at 13:33 ----------

Not at all. I look at ability to do the job.

The whole ideal is flawed and if we replaced our justice system with this 'restorative justice' ideal we would be worse off. It would be every person for themselves, the thief would only ever be accountable to the victim (if caught) and would have infinity chances.

The very lenient sentences we hear about create the impression to me that our justice system is also flawed.

If the punishments from courts fitted the crimes I don't think the gym owner would feel there was a need to step in.

A good thrashing from the headmaster and in the heads own words, one day you'll thank me for this

You are so wrong, it never did you any harm? you couldn't have had the beatings dished out at the school I was at. By the time I was 15 I turned round on the teachers and head, no more cane for me expelled instead. If I would have met the people involved later in life I would have thanked them with a good hiding, for being the sadistic bullies they were.

Clearly it turned you into an internet troll... If you'd not been caned you'd be inventing a cure for cancer right now.

Doctor Nettlestink the head teacher didn't like soft lefty's either

I never got to thank him as he got beaten to death by a violent thug back in the 80s

probably beaten to death by one of the lads he caned :hihi: