Your favourite coffee shop is...

YouriV

haha yeah thats the one, spent many a night in there playing pool, still not the most chilled place in the dam, like i say i saw some mob wannabes in there, or maybe they were. When u go back check out Dampkring and its Moonshine (ice hash) or one of the original coffe shops in the dam called tweede karma, a local place for local people but they dont mind the odd brit!

La canna,amsterdam

3 storey pool room/bar/coffee shop/club

wondefull coffee,great selection of sativa's and indica's and amazingly friendly staff(as long as your english and not german)

but in sheffield i would have to say its caffe latino,because 2 mates of mine work there so i get everything cheap,and its comfortable

hi!

Please tell me who those mates are in Caffe Latino. I have some mates working there too. Just wondering if I have ever met you there.

Youri

...and please tell me why you like to go there.

Is it the music, the staff, the atmosphere, the food, the chairs and tables, the style of the shop or simply because the coffee is excellent.

Thanks!

starbucks.....it owns!

Archived