Bohemian Rhapsody

Absolutely loved it.

I read somewhere they shot more scenes, including ones relating to Freddie's HIV - to the song 'another one bites the dust', possibly a bit tasteless. Also, that Roger and Brian (who were involved with the production) didn't want the film to place too much emphasis on the HIV.

For my money, they did a great job.

It’s the only film Ive ever seen twice. The music is well placed throughout the film culminating with Live Aid at the end. The actor who plays Freddie struggles a bit with his false buck teeth, but I believe he may get an Oscar for this role. The actor who plays Brian May looks and acts exactly like him.

• 4 months later...

I've watched it twice ...excellent....but it missed the bit out where he ran a stall in Kensington market selling clothes and he was the one who sold Noddy Holder his top hat....i read this in Noddy's biography..also very good...:thumbsup:

On 19/03/2019 at 00:24, pattricia said:

This film was trashed by the critics but earned more money at the box office than any film this year.  

Film critics are the biggest waste of time and space I have ever seen. They always seem to over analyse everything in an attempt to feed their own ego.

This film just proves that they know nothing and their views are ignored by the "real" film viewers.

7 hours ago, zach said:

Film critics are the biggest waste of time and space I have ever seen. They always seem to over analyse everything in an attempt to feed their own ego.

This film just proves that they know nothing and their views are ignored by the "real" film viewers.

I agree.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 14:32, SnailyBoy said:

I'd fact check a few of the 'new things', as the film took a few liberties with the timeline of events, for example, the HIV diagnosis.

Indeed, there will be people believing that Freddie bravely did the Live Aid concert having just been diagnosed with HIV when he wasn't diagnosed until two years later in 87.