Sheffield utd v sheffield wed

bassett one

United might have had most of the play,but with such a wet surface,didn"t have many shots at Dawson,it might be o.k having more of the ball,but it goals that win you games

I agree with you the blades seem to have a problem with delivering the final ball.As you say it is goals that count can not argue with that as Norwich demonstrated last week.Having said that the Blades were mediocre against Wigan yet hit four themselves having played well in mid week and only getting a point a habit that seems to be increasingly normal at the Lane.

Well dem Blades didn't get the cricket score they were hoping for down at the cricket ground …. thankfully, Wednesday did as I expected and got what they played for, not great to watch and I'm not convinced by the current managers chopping, changing and general mismanagement so far this season, that said there does seem to be a lot of issues around the club.

I will add to that, in my opinion, United are not the best football team in the championship from what I have seen this season, however Wilder has them playing to their strengths and giving 100 %, something I don't see at the moment unfortunately at my club.

UTO

Well dem Blades didn't get the cricket score they were hoping for down at the cricket ground …. thankfully, Wednesday did as I expected and got what they played for, not great to watch and I'm not convinced by the current managers chopping, changing and general mismanagement so far this season, that said there does seem to be a lot of issues around the club.

I will add to that, in my opinion, United are not the best football team in the championship from what I have seen this season, however Wilder has them playing to their strengths and giving 100 %, something I don't see at the moment unfortunately at my club.

UTO

TBF, i've been talking to loads of fans at work over the last 2-3 weeks and it was mostly the Owls fans that expected a cricket score, most Blades fans expected a hard game, me included, which we got...

So you think McCabe is going to stump up a million in loan wages? Surely that would make him a 40 grand a week player (like the majority of our team last night according to Wilder) It wont happen unless someone leaves.

Perhaps old smiler Wilder forgot to notice that half of the Owls team are youngsters and the big hitters are not playing:hihi:

He also seems to skip over the fact that he has a ten million goalie on loan while Wednesday have a kid of Arbourthorne int net.

Edited by Albert smith