Grenfell Tower effigy burning

Crime or not Id make them meet up with some of the firefighters who risked their lives on that terrible night and apologise to them as well as the residents

I wouldn't want to see them prosecuted, however having their names & faces pastered all over the papers & internet will be punishment as everyone can see what callous and nasty people they are.

I wouldn't read that much into it. Most people are members just for the cheap booze or sports.

I used to live near one in a grotty hole called Rishton in Lancashire. Hardly a Tory stronghold but the place was always busy, and I'm sure that was because of the £1.50 a pint real ale.

I wouldn't want to see them prosecuted, however having their names & faces pastered all over the papers & internet will be punishment as everyone can see what callous and nasty people they are.

My thoughts exactly and if the Police/Crown prosecution do spend a fortune taking them to court it just shows how much they react to the press rather than devoting time and money to more serious crime like knife crime and murders going on every week in the capital which is surely where their resources should be spent.If they have money left after exploring every single lead then fair enough but something tells me they don't.