No Armistice display in Sheffield again?

.....well c'mon they have to don't they! but only on the scale of Jeremy Corbyns Poppy displayed on his lapel this year!

At least it was a poppy - unlike that thing May was wearing.

I'm not that sure encouraging politicians, or anyone else for that matter, to outdo each other in ostentatious displays of 'remembrance' is quite in fitting with the occasion.

so how was the Armistice display by sheffield council? sheffields mayor? and Councillors, how many attended if any? was there a military display and parade? to barkers pool.

just interested as i was in manchester and saw a wonderful turn out of dignitaries and armed forces along with a fantastic parade with field gun salute right outside our hotel the Midland.

so how was the Armistice display by sheffield council? sheffields mayor? and Councillors, how many attended if any? was there a military display and parade? to barkers pool.

just interested as i was in manchester and saw a wonderful turn out of dignitaries and armed forces along with a fantastic parade with field gun salute right outside our hotel the Midland.

jeez, I bet that woke some of you up

There's a Facebook group called Love Sheffield which has just posted 30+ photos of the assemblage in Barkers Pool. They include several of Majid in full Mayoral regalia laying a large wreath.

Sorry but this is becoming more of a bore on each of your ill informed comments......goodness knows what your objectives are but just to add another response to hopefully help change the record please see the attached link which adds more info on what SCC are involved with in the lead up to today and on into next month

https://sheffieldnewsroom.co.uk/news/sheffield-marks-remembrance-day-2018-with-numerous-events/