Egypt considers Burqa ban

Complete logic fail Branyy.

Why do you think women shouldn't be allowed to wear the burqa?

No-one's yet managed to answer that question, perhaps you could buck the trend?

Can you explain the logic fail?

I wasn't answering your question, I just showed you a mirror...

Now, to answer your question - I'm for banning all face coverings for security and convenience of communication.

---------- Post added 08-11-2018 at 10:38 ----------

Security? What threat are you suggesting burqa wearing women pose to society?

Hiding an identity, of course. There can be fugitives hiding, potential perpetrators, etc... Students can cheat during exams. And most importantly - you can't even be sure if there's a woman underneath! That could cause a serious shock... :)

well heres a few , airport check in, banks, driving test, driving offences, robbery , petrol station drive offs, schools. feel free to add more.

Is there any evidence that women wearing burqas are the main culprits in any of the offences you mention there?

Also how do they present a risk to schools?

Is there any evidence that women wearing burqas are the main culprits in any of the offences you mention there?

Also how do they present a risk to schools?

i didnt say they had committed any of the offences but how would we know:roll: we wouldnt be able to recognise them? if they did commit a crime they could not be readily identified like the rest of us?

schools well lets just say a teacher or a school helper could not satisfactorily communicate with children and more likely to frighten them?

aprt from the security risk there is also a health risk, have you ever watch a burka wearing person try to eat out in a restaurant? its quite farcical:hihi: food gets smeared and dropped everywhere.

---------- Post added 08-11-2018 at 10:11 ----------

yes, those old security chestnuts happen all the time with burkas :roll:

didnt say they did but could and if so difficult to identify.

hey i am not against the burka in middle east countries as its quite sexy in some ways , some of the women have very beautiful eyes and you can see they are probably stunning out of the burka:love:

Edited by helloitsonly

Well said a **** bloke escaped back to pakistan to avoid jail wearing a burka to disguise himself ... No hats no hoodies no burkas :evil:

Are you really suggesting that hats and hoodies are banned too? If so, I respectfully suggest you're off your head.

Well said a **** bloke escaped back to pakistan to avoid jail wearing a burka to disguise himself ... No hats no hoodies no burkas :evil:

People have committed robberies using hats and scarves, motorbike helmets, hooded tops etc so should we ban them too?

Not a fan of the Burka myself but if a woman wants to wear it then who are we to say that she cant?

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Egypt-Considers-Banning-The-Burqa-As-Part-Of-Anti-Extremism-Campaign-571157

I hope they do. The Burqa is a horrible garment meant only to oppress women. The sooner its got rid of globally the world will be a better place.

Lets hope this is just the start.

Don't want to oppress women by telling them what to wear..... by banning a type of clothing and thus telling them what to wear :confused: