What music can you not bear to listen to?

sufc_tom

Yeah Frank Sinatra arggghh. I used to work in a hotel and once the owners put one of his cds on repeat for an entire day - I was doing a 10 hour shift or somethign and it was horrible. Beautiful south do indeed make me feel sick - it's that bloke's voice! Also Texas, yuck. inane 'jazz' gets on my nerves too, what happens??

**** rap music that has infested our country from America. I like the intelligent stuff, but crap like 50 cent and Lil Jon, and all that makes me sick. It's ****. It creates bunches of wannabe gangstas in saxos. And I hate them.

And emo music. Hate emo. Some of these ****s try to pass themselves off as punk. I'm talking about My Chemical Romance and all them turds.

Country Music...someones always sad and dying, takes them the whole song to die:rolleyes:

Country music's great if you play it backwards. I played one backwards yesterday, he got out of prison, his wife came back to him and his dog didn't die.

Celine Dion, Chris De Burgh, Michael Bolton and particularly Jennifer Rush's The Power of Love or Tina Turner, Simply the Best or Billy Joel Uptown Girl.

I also hate dance music and i can't be *rsed learning all the genres so let's just say it's the stuff that has no words and is repeated and played in shops that think they are really fashionable or in chavvy places like Crystal.

I went to Doncaster the other week and was subjected by two of my workmates to this type of music and it hurt my ears - I had to cover them - and made me feel very old. Talking about this music makes me feel like a grumpy old woman.

Certain odd tracks by Chemical Brothers, Chicane and Faithless are ok but now I've got one going round in my head that I hate. I never know the names of them to even say i hate that!

**** rap music that has infested our country from America. I like the intelligent stuff, but crap like 50 cent and Lil Jon, and all that makes me sick. It's ****. It creates bunches of wannabe gangstas in saxos. And I hate them.

And emo music. Hate emo. Some of these ****s try to pass themselves off as punk. I'm talking about My Chemical Romance and all them turds.

I agree with most of this thread as it happens, but Nekro's encapsulated all my extreme disgust in one neat little post.