What music can you not bear to listen to?

sufc_tom

I still can't bring myself to say the four letter word.

You don't have Phan FM on much then?! That's all he plays mostly, jazz stuff... Thank God he had the kindness to let me upload some classic 80s tunes for him.

On topic, I hate most of the manufactured crap like Will Young, Shayne Ward etc, it's not them personally I hate, it's the media circus that surrounds them, I mean Will Young hadn't been out of Pop Idol two minutes and the fuffing newspapers reported that he bats for the other side (is gay) :loopy:

Can't stand Witney Houston's wailings. I turn off super quick to scary Mariah.

I hate most rap, one or two then youv'e pretty much heard em all.

Otherwise I love all sorts classical, pop, reggae and even the chicken song; or fun songs like it as long as it's not too often.

I hate any weedy corporate indie rock that sells to indentikit lads, like Embrace or Keane. Likewise the bilge that sells to identikit women like Texas or these 'New Woman' compilations. Yuk! I also hate that stupid punk rocker song and anything over hyped.

I can't abide steel bands or reggae and it drives me mental that anything remotely 'community' orientated has this kind of noise as the soundtrack, whether its the local fete or BBC/government ads. I once went to a Jamaican wedding and I was tortured all night until they decided to play some soul. Bliss.

I hate grand Italian opera too. And manufactured pop these days (it was much better in the good old 80s). And probably most of all, ruddy bland jazz, especially when places want to seem 'tasteful' and so all they play is this horrible insipid cocktail jazz. Argh! :rant:

oh god it's gotta be ABBA - i just cant help yawning and fidgeting when their awful ***** comes on the radio- and how i suffered when there was that ABBA fad a couple of years ago - endless nights of tedium!

apart from ABBA, i really don't like most 80s stuff, so repetative! does my head in!

Coldplay. Keane. Stereophonics. Travis.

Quite simply, the most turgid, dour, bland, unimaginative material I've ever had the misfortune to hear.

there's an echo in here

I cannot stand listening to Coldplay, Keane, U2 or Robbie Williams..... There are many more but I can't be bothered to list them.

in here

in here :D