What music can you not bear to listen to?

sufc_tom

Plus chamber music is also pap,

QUOTE]

red, I am really surprised at this. It encompasses some of the greatest music ever written, by the world's greatest composers, not least by Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven and Schubert. It contains works of extraordinary beauty and spiritual depth, particularly in the string quartet or quintet format, but also in the piano and violin sonatas. Of all musical forms, I think that chamber music has probably the greatest capacity to speak directly to the heart, or to reach the depth of our souls, alternately moving us to tears or enabling our spirits to soar with joy and hope. If you do discover its wonders, you are in for a treat which will enrich your life for evermore. :thumbsup:

James Blunt, Coldplay et al. Also, Jamie Cullum irritates me intensely, as does most dance music, or whatever name it goes by these days.

Without a shadow of a doubt - The Darkness.

A bunch of pointless wasters who got famous because someone owed them a favour, and ever since have been desecrating the name of Classic Rock. They are nothing of the sort.. they've even been compared to Queen.

They are of lower production quality than Krusty Brand Imitation Gruel, they have no discernable talent other than for silly vocals and are being hailed as gods rather than the primary school talent they are.

• 11 years later...
What music can you not bear to listen to?
I like alot of different types of music except this HIP HOP TRASH OUT NOW!!!!!!

Worst music to ever come out!!!!!!!!!

Now HIP HOP of the 80s was good (Tone loc,etc) but this garbage on the radio now totally blows chunks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anything pretentious like the majority of late 60's early70's Progressive crap. That almost ended Rock and Roll. Also anything contrived like manufactured modern music . There is something I like from most genres, except Rap, as I don't consider that music anyway.