Would you like to get in contact with your ex husband /Wife/Partner

desy

I married my ex partner!! We split up in 1978 after a 3 year relationship. Ok so we were at school at the time. We both got married and in 2001 got back in touch for old times sake. What a beauty she was. Just like she was at school. So we decided to "get it on" for old times sake. We got married 2 years ago and life`s GOOD. :) :) :)

For some reason I thought divorce might run in our family after the divorces of my parents, sister & brother, so I was always a bit wary.

I prayed for a nice girl & got an angel, after 41 years we are still together and enjoying life & each others company.

I find forgiveness very hard, so don't think I would be able to trust anyone anymore if we had parted for whatever reason.

How about that Dors give him a extra hug or[ something nice] tonight , Arthur.

They say that time heals wounds but. Would you like to get in contact with your ex husband /Wife/Partner. (To talk civilised) after all that time. Or do you still talk and have contact.

I haven't seen or heard from mx ex fiancee in 10 years.

She lives in another town and I happened to be visiting a shop in that town a few weeks ago and it brought back memories of her.

Then as I came away from a cash point and turned around she was walking along the shopping precinct with her sister.

I froze solid and couldnt speak. She had a completely different hairstyle but still looked good. She stared a fraction longer than you would normally and because I had shades on and a different haircut myself I'm not 100% she recognised me.

I felt strange for the rest of that day and I wished I'd had the bottle to say hello.

It's funny how you think of someone and then suddenly they appear.

I mean, what are the chances of visiting another town and being in the same place, at the same time of someone you haven't seen for years?

A freaky thing is intuition.

• 2 years later...

yes. i believe in getting along especially for the kids. the kids are grown now. 26 to be a fact. but every once in a while we all take off together on trips and enjoy life. we have grandkids together now. does people suspect things yes they do but i just let them have thier thoughts. i'm never going to change their minds anyway. people are going to believe what they want to believe regardless. and i really dont care what people think. no one here paying any bills in this house but me.are we having an affair? no we are not but for the sake of the kids we have to get along. it was painful enough for them anyway.

tampabaylawyers . com

I'd love to say yes. At the time of split I suggested it, I'm so glad we don't have to contact each other now, and even more glad the marriage did not provide children.

After pulling my ex through personal disaster after personal disaster, all the throwing up in a morning because she couldn't handle 'life' - when my problem came around (which was a severe health problem, although we didn't know it at the time, I was just 'tired' all the time) she didn't want to know, got bored of life and now has setup with a guy 10 years younger who we'd got to know through a young people's group. All the time insisting that they were 'friends' to anyone who cared to suggest otherwise.

Well, thank you Emma, the best thing you did for me. I have a gorgoues Fiance who offers love, loyalty and the occasional kick up the backside when I need it, a daughter on the way (Evie Hope O'Connor, est arrival 23rd May!) and will be free of the debt you left me in roughly 2012, AND - I am healthy and happy again.

I should wish you the same happyness - but right now I still can't bring myself to do so. What can I say. One day hopefully, for my sake - not yours.

Archived