Four dead in Darnall crash 09/11/2018

So sad. Three toerags who failed to stop for police kill four innocent people and leave three more critically ill, and they walk away with minor injuries.

If these idiots hadnt drove off from the police this wouldnt have happened. I hope all three are charges with four counts of murder .

---------- Post added 10-11-2018 at 16:02 ----------

Isn’t it the case that the police are supposed to suspend a pursuit if there is an assessment that the car they are chasing could cause danger to others?

There will be a serious inquest into this.

Dont blame the police, blame the losers who failed to stop for them.

So sad. Three toerags who failed to stop for police kill four innocent people and leave three more critically ill, and they walk away with minor injuries.

If these idiots hadnt drove off from the police this wouldnt have happened. I hope all three are charges with four counts of murder .

Where's the LIKE button ??

How ever upset you are..This was not Murder.!

Unless there is evidence found later to suggest it was.

Edited by nikki-red

Where's the LIKE button ??

Again, the Like button please.