Second referendum time? SF Poll

Message added by Vaati

As you can't seem to post like adults, this thread is now closed. You are not to post a new thread or derail any other thread on the subject.

Should we have a 2nd referendum now we know the deal?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a 2nd referendum now we know the deal?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wont be voting anyway Im sick of it all

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

Do the remoaners still believe the hype that Brexit will be magically reversed because a no deal is on the cards? Do they still seriously expect that the whole leaving process will be shelved because a few key MP,s say so?? Are they still so miffed because the leave vote triumphed and it wasn't the result they wanted??? If I vote for Harry Redknapp to win the jungle program, and Fleur East pips him at the post, shall I run screaming to the TV company that I'm not happy???? 

For the love of God, respect the will of the people and if you really want to have a whine and moan at somebody, do it to the ludicrous politicians who have screwed this process up. In just over 12 weeks, we are leaving the EU no matter what, and that's not bullpoop. ,12.30pm on the 29th of march will be the end of the UK,s connection with the EU. And it can't come any sooner for those of us who voted to to leave, and still wish to do so.

what did your last username die of?

17 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

Do the remoaners still believe the hype that Brexit will be magically reversed because a no deal is on the cards? Do they still seriously expect that the whole leaving process will be shelved because a few key MP,s say so?? Are they still so miffed because the leave vote triumphed and it wasn't the result they wanted??? If I vote for Harry Redknapp to win the jungle program, and Fleur East pips him at the post, shall I run screaming to the TV company that I'm not happy???? 

For the love of God, respect the will of the people and if you really want to have a whine and moan at somebody, do it to the ludicrous politicians who have screwed this process up. In just over 12 weeks, we are leaving the EU no matter what, and that's not bullpoop. ,12.30pm on the 29th of march will be the end of the UK,s connection with the EU. And it can't come any sooner for those of us who voted to to leave, and still wish to do so.

Talking sense like that will not go down well on this forum matey. Get ready for the shrapnel that will be coming your way, hope you have a very very extremely thick skin. Might be advisable to duck below the parapet for a while while the flak settles.

Angel1, 

21 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

And the will of the people is what?

To leave the corrupt institution that is the EU.  52% leave, 48% remain. Read it and weep. DEMOCRACY is it's name.

Angel1.

9 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Talking sense like that will not go down well on this forum matey. Get ready for the shrapnel that will be coming your way, hope you have a very very extremely thick skin. Might be advisable to duck below the parapet for a while while the flak settles.

Angel1, 

I'm pretty sure thick skin won't be needed Angelfire1. There has never been a more straightforward request by the British public for our government to act on. The very nature of the length of time this has taken shows just how yellow and PC our peers are, and they have dragged this on for much longer than needed. If out means out, and no deal is secured then so be it. The Irish border can be argued later and there's no way Mr Renault will allow the EU to apply extra tariffs on what they have successfully sold to us over the last 50 years. And there's many many more big business that would follow suit. The EU is a tiny fish, and it really won't be long before other states follow the lead of the British desire to not be dictated to any longer. 

To be brutally fair, I've never heard so much crap coming from remoaners over the last few weeks, so much so that they actually believe their own hype!! There's no huge revolt and the claim that most of the brexiteers are dead is deplorably laughable!!!!

Edited by BrexitGuy
Spelling naturally!

29 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

So you're likening Brexit to something as trivial as a low level TV program? I reckon you've not grasped the seriousness of it...must be the euphoric state that Johnson and Farage put you in

4 minutes ago, truman said:

So you're likening Brexit to something as trivial as a low level TV program? I reckon you've not grasped the seriousness of it...must be the euphoric state that Johnson and Farage put you in

Absolutely nothing less was expected from a citizen who obviously believes democracy is only fair and just if the result goes their way. Nothing, absolutely nothing else needs to be said of your reaction.

4 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

Absolutely nothing less was expected from a citizen who obviously believes democracy is only fair and just if the result goes their way. Nothing, absolutely nothing else needs to be said of your reaction.

What would the decision be now.?. You're acting like someone afraid of their position.... Now the cat's out of the bag and people have a better idea of the consequences why would you not want another referendum so people can vote for this brave new world you want...

Edited by truman

30 minutes ago, melthebell said:

what did your last username die of?

After reading many posts on here, it's clear that your little snippet is a regular one used by one whom is slightly miffed at what he or she is reading, and rather than popping in some constructive dialogue, prefers to resort to playground tactics. Not going to work I'm afraid. If you can't smell whats being shovelled then maybe you'd be better off thinking outside the box.

4 minutes ago, truman said:

What would the decision be now.?. You're acting like someone afraid of their position.... Now the cat's out of the bag and people have a better idea of the consequences why would you not want another referendum so people can vote for this brave new world you want...

It's pretty much the same as it was two years ago. The consequences you speak of are those made by spin doctors in power to attempt to detail the process. Can you honestly believe that the UK would be as heavily sanctioned as believed by countries whose very economies rely on their exports to the UK? It really does not take an idiot to work out that you do not bite the hand that feeds you, and there is not one European country that would stand back and agree to the EU,s demands on our exit. Business runs this world, not governments and the sooner this s understood, the better. That's the brave new world chum.

25 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

There has never been a more straightforward request by the British public for our government to act on. 

How do you work that out?

25% of the British public voted to leave (37.4% of the electorate, if that is how you would prefer to define 'the public')

That's why this thing is such a mess. The majority of the public don't want it.