Any pub likely to show Scotland rugby match on Sat?!

RachJP

Hi,

I'm Scottish, and although I am supporting England in the World Cup, I'm far more of a rugby fan than a football fan, and would love to see the Scotland/South Africa match on Saturday. Only problem is it's on at exactly the same time as the England v Paraguay match....

Does anyone know of a pub that can show multiple channels and might be willing to put one screen on to the rugby?!

And good luck on Saturday, will be keeping an eye on the footie too!!

Hi,

I'm Scottish, and although I am supporting England in the World Cup, I'm far more of a rugby fan than a football fan, and would love to see the Scotland/South Africa match on Saturday. Only problem is it's on at exactly the same time as the England v Paraguay match....

Does anyone know of a pub that can show multiple channels and might be willing to put one screen on to the rugby?!

And good luck on Saturday, will be keeping an eye on the footie too!!

Walkabout *might* do, but I'm not overly fond of the place. Other possibilities might be be the Irish Heartland, or the Hadfield.

Good luck v the 'Boks! I'm Irish, so boycotting the World Cup anyway ...... football, pah ...... :-)

I would say the only place you would see this game would be at the walkabout, but you will have no chance finding a decent place to watch the game.

I am South African so I also wont be able to watch the game, should be a good one though. Scotland have been playing well lately, but we should still win the game.

Archived