Peek-A-Boo Burlesque Night

Peek A Boo is once more upon us, and time for more Burlesque tease and titillation, on Saturday 17th June in Bar Sola (Behind Sheffield Cathedral).

This month see's Glamour Pussy stalking on to the stage; Now where is that cat? Oh, it is in the hat ofcourse... With Gold Star, A lady gilded in gold glitter, warming the stage, just be sure to have a front row seat to catch some of her shimmering gold dust.

The best is yest to come, for Empress Stah is heading to Sheffield for the night, and gracing us with her presence. Bringing with her two of her more contemporary neo-burlesque acts. Do not expect to see any Feather Fans or Nipple Tassles here, for Empress Stah pushes Cabaret into the future with a most tasteful display of erotic titilation, and high camp entertainment.

Doors from 9.00 until 2.00, with tickets availabe in advance for £10.00. With tickets - and photo's of previous nights - available from Ultravixen in the Forum

Apologies for my late posting for this months event, but better late than never- so here it is, this Saturday 17th June, Peek-a-boo is back! woohoo!

It promises to be a night to remember as the world renowned Empress Stah graces the Sola bar, North Church Street with her presence. The Empress is no stranger to Sheffield and has appeared at Razor Stilleto in the past, but we hope to make this weekends visit the most memorable yet.

http://www.ultravixen.co.uk/peekaboo.php

Tickets on sale from Ultravixen in the Forum as I type, or get them online by following the link above.

Tickets: £12, Venue: Sola Bar, North Church Street, Time: 9pm until 2am, Suggested Dress code: Glamourous, Rockabilly, Vintage, Teddyboy, Lounge, 40s, 50s or just dress up and be seen.

and if you want that extra special accessory to make you stand out from the crowd- dont forget to check my ebay shop!

(http://stores.ebay.co.uk/imogens-imagination)

• 3 weeks later...

ooohh boooooo! theres none of me!!!! and i think about 3 people took my piccie, i just dont know who they were :(

(but i did miss the last act from empress stah, so at least ive seen that now! lol)

have you sent the link to deborah at ultravixen? she'll love that one of her!

sophie

x

its the best night out in sheffield!!!!!

well, in my humble opinion anyway. its certainly the only night of its sort in sheffield and theres not many place can say that. amazing stage acts, fantastic atmosphere, great music and simply lovely people- what more can you ask for?

its normally the 3rd weekend on the month, which would make it the 15th july this year. the only problem is it clashes with my birthday, which wouldnt be an issue, except i going to be going to visit my folks and my old school mates back home- d'oh! :( but :) at the same time.

then to top it off, ive worked the august one out to be the same day im being a bridesmaid for my best mate- double whammy balls. ive only missed 2 nights since it started in november, gutted!

dan, i think i remember you- proper slr type camera, sat in one of the booths and your mates did a corking dance routine on the stage in between acts?

roll on september!!!!!

sophie

x

Archived