Peek-A-Boo Burlesque Night

dan, i think i remember you- proper slr type camera, sat in one of the booths and your mates did a corking dance routine on the stage in between acts?

Yup, that's me. Here's a snatch of that (totally impromptu) dance routine.

I'm not sure whether July's is on - I've heard rumours about Sola. Unsubstantiated though, so definitely check with Ultravixen. Don't think I can afford it this month anyway, as I'm totally totally skint, and August is probably out of the question too so I expect September's when I'll next be there.

Happy birthday for 15th Sophie!

ooohh boooooo! theres none of me!!!! and i think about 3 people took my piccie, i just dont know who they were :(

(but i did miss the last act from empress stah, so at least ive seen that now! lol)

have you sent the link to deborah at ultravixen? she'll love that one of her!

sophie

x

that's not true sophie - look you can just see us in the background!

http://www.sumption.org/life/20060617peekaboo_selection/peekaboo0005.html

that's not true sophie - look you can just see us in the background!

http://www.sumption.org/life/20060617peekaboo_selection/peekaboo0005.html

good spot hun! i totally missed us! lol

eek, unsubstantiated rumours dont sound good though- i hope its nothing serious. ill grill deborah when i take my next delivery of hats in.

as for you brummieade, you fellas can where whatever you like, same as us girlies! if you do fancy it though, check out the gallery pages on the ultravixen site (post 2 on this thread) for a bit more inspiration.

sophie

x

Archived