Objects found on mars

6 minutes ago, lien1 said:

Sorry not sure how to post links but like I did just go on you tube plenty to look out

some a bit wacky but loads of things of interest 

Mars anomalies2018

You just copy and paste the URL of whatever you are talking about. 

Have you heard of pareidolia? 

Yes I have ,heard of pareidolia  but without getting heavy,like I say just go on you tube

type in mars anomalies, I just find the items too good just to be rocks , and why would nasa try to cover some items up by using filter lens mars maybe sandy rocks but not that red 

15 minutes ago, lien1 said:

Yes I have ,heard of pareidolia  but without getting heavy,like I say just go on you tube

type in mars anomalies, I just find the items too good just to be rocks , and why would nasa try to cover some items up by using filter lens mars maybe sandy rocks but not that red 

Multiple filters are used to take sets of monochromatic images which are used to analyse patterns of light absorption in different portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. Not a conspiracy. 

If you have heard of pareidolia then you should know why you think some rocks might look a bit like other objects.  

2 hours ago, lien1 said:

Been spending time on YouTube looking at photos sent back from Mars, I always keep an open mind on things that get posted ,but to be honest a lot of objects seen cannot be natural rock 

not sure why the USA ars trying to cover these things up what your thoughts on this 

youve been on a conspiracy account again havent you?

It was the pathetic excuse wrapper for what was the proper one, in the fifties it took two schoolboys to carry one bar out of the shop and the wrapper was never discarded as we could use it for a tent or withe careful folding you could fashion a useable canoe.

Edited by lazarus