Where is best place to go on a sunday night

I've never had a good night at Kingdom... its pants! Especially on a sunday! You'll be alrate tho lisa and stacy, last time i ended up there on a sunday there were only 5 women and I already knew 3 of them! Guess there was plenty of fellas for u then?

we did not no were to go it was my friends birthday i did ask if anyone new where was good it was not as bad as people say it was packed could not get to the bar:rolleyes: we are going to try it on weakend maybe as ive been told they have good drink offers on

:D:):thumbsup:

It was busy eh? i must have just gone on a crappy sunday. Glad you had a good time, you should get your self out to Plug this thursday, its guna be blinding.

ive heard very good things about plug thursdays..... but as it is world cup game 2 on tthursday think i might leave it for the one after

Its kinda cheesy to be honest, but they play current tunes n hits, a bit of indie then they play a little bit of r'n'b and other popular dance tunes.. just popular songs, nothing too ground breaking. Best thing is they play 3 lions and all that stuff - it'll be extra brill after we trash Trinidad.

Im guna watch the footy in a boozer on London Rd.

Archived