Ants!! How do I kill em?

Perhaps if you gave them something more attractive somewhere else in the garden they'd go for that ?

I was thinking about what Pete said on BB.. he has a jar of jam open in his house??? to attract insects into it.

I wondered about doing the same but in the garden though.. if it keeps the ants away from me, it will be well worth it.

Ants have skeletons on the outside apparently, they are exoskeletal. I think someones having me on there.

We had ants in our house so we had to find where they came in and blocked the hole with ant powder. Ant powder will burn the feet of other animals and kill them if they lick it off so be careful. As daughter has just earned her licence to exterminate she can deal with them this year, yes they do keep returning.

MAGNIFYING GLASS! Better still, get an old pocket watch and hollow it out so all you have left is the shell with a glass window.

Find some red ants and put them in, then some black and put them in. Watch them fight to the death! You can even take it on the bus!

Who needs video iPods!!!!!

Archived