Can i wear my religious wear as uniform at work?

11 hours ago, Halibut said:

Try turning up for work wearing said apparel and see what happens.

People are allowed to turn up for work wearing religious garments from other religions , so why not Jedism ?

8 hours ago, Happ said:

For what reason did you list your relgion as ‘jedi knight’?

Probably as its the least stupid of all religions, 

Just now, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Because it makes as much sense as joining any other religion, they are all comic book fantasies when you examine them in the cold light of day.

Angel1. 

I see your point, and kind of agree. That is why it is left blank when I am asked the question anywhere. Same as the 'race' questions.

On 12/16/2018 at 8:47 AM, El Cid said:

During the last census, I listed my religion as a Jedi Knight.

Would I be allowed to wear the Jedi robe as works uniform?

Uniform is just the elite forcing the masses to wear what they are told, office workers are viewed as a different class and are allowed much more flexibility.

Bad news for Star Wars obsessives: Jediism officially not a religion

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/19/bad-news-star-wars-obsessives-jediism-officially-not-religion/

30 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

All religions should be banned cause nothing but bother and wars lets all live as one world would be a better place for sure !

Not quite.  Religion is blamed for war.  I can't say that the old dears at my local church have done any warmongering. As for making the world a better place, their charity work is very admirable, especially the food boxes and clothing for the homeless campaigns they're doing at the moment.