Blusky in Chesterfield

i realise that chesterfield isn't sheffield. just thought that any funky house peeps might like to know that in july in chesterfield at the rhythm rooms a new night is starting.

blusky is coming and its going to be superb. house all the way and probably some electro and tech and stuff as well. take a look out for the promotion team wandering around chesterfield and you'll be able to buy tickets off them for a quid. it'll be more on the door and we'll be going from 10 till late (basically as long as there are people around buying drinks we'll keep going!)

see you there!:D :D :D :D

Chesterfield, 1 question.........................why????
and a fair question it is with lots of answers

because we found a venue in chesterfield, because theres no other house nights in chesterfield and we can be a big fish in a little pond instead of trying to get something going in sheffield which is nigh on impossible.

chesterfield is ready for this and deserves a house night so we're taking the music to the people. i'm not being cynical or a corporate shark the night is there because of our desire to play the music we love to people who want to hear it. the fact its in chesterfield is neither here nor there, theres nowt wrong with chessie!

Out of all the places I've been out in the UK (and it's a few) I'd have to say Chesterfield has been the worst. Just my opinion but it's not a place I'd rush back to whoever or whatever is on.
you're entitled to your opinion dude but we're trying to make chesterfield a little bit better, you could try to focus on that!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived