Traffic around meadowhall 28/12/18

32 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... I'm told that it's been scientifically proven that you normally find what you're looking for in the last shop that you go in.

Now if that's true, I can't understand why people don't just go straight there in the first place... :confused:

It"s not that easy Mr Bloke, I hate shopping, and have tried your logic, for eg...……. I wanted a shirt and went into the last shop first, could"nt find what I was looking for, so tried another shop, that immediately relegated the last shop to the first shop :loopy:.  It gets very complicated the more shops you go in, what usually happens , is I finish up in the bookies and lose the shirt that I"m wearing, come home empty handed, minus my shirt that I was intending to replace.. Billy Hill is always my last shop.

1 hour ago, busdriver1 said:

On the rare occasion I go shopping for multiple non essentials I go to Parkgate. Plenty choice there, but Rotherham Town centre normally does it for me. 

If I need a shirt, yes, I just go and buy a shirt, I go into a shirt shop, see what they have and choose one. On a bad day the process takes over 5 minutes. I am not a fashion victim and that makes the process so much easier. :-) 

I think there's a big difference between "fashion victim" and being able to find a shirt you like by just visiting a single shop.

53 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... I'm told that it's been scientifically proven that you normally find what you're looking for in the last shop that you go in.

Now if that's true, I can't understand why people don't just go straight there in the first place... :confused:

Sometimes the last shop you visit is also the first shop you visited though, and I don't mean when you shop like busdriver by just visiting a single shop! :D

Guest busdriver1
5 hours ago, Cyclone said:

I think there's a big difference between "fashion victim" and being able to find a shirt you like by just visiting a single shop.

Sometimes the last shop you visit is also the first shop you visited though, and I don't mean when you shop like busdriver by just visiting a single shop! :D

I just make do with whats there and then get back to important stuff. After all  a shirt is a shirt no matter what colour or style.