Northern Rail strikes

45 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Don't bother trying - he's a lost dinosaur.

He is a howler monkey. These monkeys are very social and are commonly found in large groups. Their calls can reach 90dB and can be heard up to almost 5km away.

Edited by dutch

8 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

Can someone translate please. 

Slinny Said:   This lot are working class people and Grant Schapps and his government do not want them to have rights.  Boris would love to have them, like it was in the 30s,  but time will tell . 

Instead of taking the p, you could all try using the superior intelligence which you  think you have.

Edited by Organgrinder

There are some nasty people on this thread ,people who some how think they are better educated than others , they should take a step back and think about their own situation and its draw backs before picking on others who may be better at other tasks than they are but do not take the pith out of people .

1 hour ago, dutch said:

He is a howler monkey. These monkeys are very social and are commonly found in large groups. Their calls can reach 90dB and can be heard up to almost 5km away.

Yeah, that sounds an intelligent argument too

2 minutes ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

There are some nasty people on this thread ,people who some how think they are better educated than others , they should take a step back and think about their own situation and its draw backs before picking on others who may be better at other tasks than they are but do not take the pith out of people .

I completely agree with you mate.

Edited by Organgrinder

10 hours ago, Slinny said:

This lot &are working class people and grant whoever and his government do not want them to have rights boris would love to have them like it was in the 30s but time will tell . 

This lot are not for the working class people and they do not want them to have any rights of employment . They would love it to be like the 30s but time will tell good enough from a dinaosor 

1 hour ago, geared said:

85743899.jpg

I may be angry but you are blind if you really think this lot are a good party 

9 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

Can someone translate please. 

This lot are only for themselves is that clear enough 

• Like 1

Guest busdriver1
2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Slinny Said:   This lot are working class people and Grant Schapps and his government do not want them to have rights.  Boris would love to have them, like it was in the 30s,  but time will tell . 

Instead of taking the p, you could all try using the superior intelligence which you  think you have.

My intelligence is in general not superior but I believe my posts are legible.  Slinny may or may not have a valid point but if it is not clear I, for one will never know. Hence my genuine request for clarification of the point he was trying to make. I dont think that is taking the P as you put it, if you do then you have got the wrong end of the stick.

Edited by busdriver1

2 hours ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

The only thing I want is for the working class to get a fair shake off the wip I have had mine and want my grand kids to get the same and have always disliked bully’s .