Dancing on ice

ANGELFIRE1

1 minute ago, jaffa1 said:

She obviously  has got some followers as she is still in the competition. Can't  wait to see her fall flat on the ice but then she would probably  crackle it.

Its the youngens who are keeping her in . They like the gobbin off.  The first time she falls down she will pack it in. I just cant wait for that to happen.  :hihi:

I wonder if the results are fixed. Gemma Collins is not well liked by the public, and I would've thought that people would take the opportunity to get her off their screens at the first opportunity. 

But there is no doubt that many of the public are watching either they are hoping she'll fall over; or to listen to Jason Gardiner rip into her. I've only seen the first episode, and she looked dreadful in that gold suit she wore. Just like a toffee penny from a Quality Street box

8190718-6562753-_Did_you_ever_think_you_

20 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Well you sat through it!

I tend to watch the telly in the bedroom, and only watch the ice fiasco when her indoors shouts, that fat lass is on the screen. I get my little knowledge of ice dancing from Torvil and Dean, who I don't mind watching to be honest.

Angel1.