Female development question

On 15/01/2019 at 07:28, Lex Luthor said:

I'm not at all surprised. I think the OP has shown initiative and deserves praise for not just ignoring the issue and I am grateful the forum exists at times like this.  

Thank you for that.

I too am really grateful places like SF exist. Trying to bring up two kids, one with special needs one with moderate learning difficulties with no help from their Mum and no extended family to speak of is hard. We are quite isolated if im honest but its something i am working on. Being a man I have never had female issues and so have no experience in dealing with them. Its all brand new and to be blunt a little bit scary.

I think i am doing an ok job but without places like Sheffield forum I would be running to the GP every 2 minutes so a big thank you to everyone who have offered help and guidance on this thread and a few others I have have started.

It has helped an awful lot.

You are very welcome.  There are two of us to do the job and it's still bloomin' hard, so I don't envy you but I can tell you feel it's worth it all. 

I'm glad you feel that you can ask people on here.  There are a lot of good people with sound advice. 

And  by the way, it seems to me that you're doing a lot better than an ok job! 

17 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

You are very welcome.  There are two of us to do the job and it's still bloomin' hard, so I don't envy you but I can tell you feel it's worth it all. 

I'm glad you feel that you can ask people on here.  There are a lot of good people with sound advice. 

You come across as an amazing Dad K1Machine

Forums are for asking personal and embarassing   questions, after all know one knows you, as well as politics, religion and the banal like I tend to post on in I'm bored  

On 17/01/2019 at 23:04, jane2008 said:

You come across as an amazing Dad K1Machine

Forums are for asking personal and embarassing   questions, after all know one knows you, as well as politics, religion and the banal like I tend to post on in I'm bored  

Thank you that's really nice of you to say.

And totally agree about forums. This place has been a god send.

On 17/01/2019 at 05:05, Lex Luthor said:

Yep, I definitely feel its worth it and as time passes and things become easier I'm sure Ill look back on the harder times and be thankful we came out stronger for them in the end. Ill also be very thankful to you and others who have been incredibly helpful along the way.

Edited by K1Machine
Spelling error