rubbish fires

mopatop

3 hours ago, spilldig said:

A bit of a query with black bins. Over the last few months I have now seen two residences with two black bins each. They are both outside on collection day boldly displayed with the house numbers, so what has happened, are you allowed two black bins now ?

Yes we have 2 black bins because the size of my family . U have to phone council and request it also prove u are recycling what u can and it it reviewed yearly 

2 hours ago, philyyy said:

Are you a cardboard manuafcturing business from your home? Where does it all come from?

We could try burning some near you if you want and I'm sure you'll soon get the idea.

Because "it doesn't harm the air anymore than car fumes do) does that mean we should let peple do it or should we be stopping that, trying to drive less and reducing fumes from cars?

they is pleny of people on my road who have fires all the time me included doesnt bother me one bit nor does it the council

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean should we let people do it you can't stop people 😏

Also like I've said there is plenty of people on the street where I live who have fires day are night doesn't effect me 

And to be honest even if council decided we could not have fires do u reckon people would stop

On 15/01/2019 at 15:49, philyyy said:

Because "it doesn't harm the air anymore than car fumes do) does that mean we should let peple do it or should we be stopping that, trying to drive less and reducing fumes from cars?

Here is a link showing you that you are incorrect. The report is from Ireland but dioxins are dioxins anywhere. http://www.askaboutireland.ie/enfo/irelands-environment/air-quality/backyard-burning-and-diox/