Prince Phils driving exploits.

19 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Prince Philip will not be prosecuted over crash http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47236607

Re my previous post, "I agree, it would not surprise me either if a deal was done. But the law should be applied equally to all. from Prince to Pauper. Yes."

Did anyone really believe he would be charged. He is "ROYALTY" not like us the serfs.

Angel1.

10 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

He has also got off for not wearing a seat belt.

This proves that there is one law for the so called aristocrats and one for the under class.

Aye, the aristocrats have to eat humble pie and write weird apology letters, I've never had one of those from anyone who's stoved into the side of me :roll:

Other than that, I recon it's played out exactly as it would for anyone else given his age. His surrender of his license voluntarily was most likely a condition for non-prosecution.

36 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

He has also got off for not wearing a seat belt.

This proves that there is one law for the so called aristocrats and one for the under class.

Not really.

I know a ton of people who have been stopped for not wearing a seatbelt. I don't know anyone who has been prosecuted.

It proves nothing.

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Not really.

I know a ton of people who have been stopped for not wearing a seatbelt. I don't know anyone who has been prosecuted.

It proves nothing.

Everyone I know who has been stopped for not wearing a seatbelt has been prosecuted. Now there's a funny thing.

Just now, Shunter said:

Everyone I know who has been stopped for not wearing a seatbelt has been prosecuted. Now there's a funny thing.

I can only thing I can think is that you must know some very gobby people.

The only person I’ve heard of who was done for not wearing a seatbelt, instead of putting it on when given the chance, started arguing the toss with the cop and ended up with a ticket!

2 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Not really.

It proves nothing.

Hmmm... :huh:

... I don't know anyone who has been stopped for not wearing a seatbelt.

I suppose it's because I don't associate with stupid people... :nono:

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

The lady who got a personal letter of apology from Prince Phillip might be able to make a few bob if she holds on to it.  Could be collectable in time.

She could of course take out a private prosecution and if successful claim a few bob that way.